Friday, July 12, 2013

2013 in Reading Material (so far)

I try to read at least forty books a year.  It usually ends up being more like thirty-five, but I forgive myself on the grounds that some of the books I read are really fucking long.

Now that we're at the halfway point of 2013 (Jesus, where does the time go?), here's what I've read so far:

Susana Clarke - Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrel
Ernest Hemingway - The Old Man and the Sea
Shakespeare - The Merchant of Venice
Clive Barker - Weaveworld
Clive Barker - Imajica
Clive Barker - The Great and Secret Show
Clive Barker - Everville
Dante - Inferno
Dante - Purgatorio
Dante - Paradiso
Richard Matheson - A Stir of Echoes
Richard Matheson - What Dreams May Come
Richard Matheson - Hell House
Richard Matheson - Nightmare at 20,000 Feet
Richard Matheson - I am Legend
E. E. Rice - Alexander the Great
Christopher Hibbert - Rome: The Biography of a City
Keith Hopkins and Mary Beard - The Colosseum

No comments:

Post a Comment