Saturday, May 18, 2013

Born Bad

 
I got some good news from Grey Matter Press, the publisher that's releasing the Dark Visions anthology which will contain my short story 'The Troll.'  They've just bought another of my stories for another book they're going to release later this year called Ominous Realities.

'Born Bad' is a horror story.  It's about theology, and it's about being true to yourself.  

I wrote it in December.  Usually the rough draft of a short story takes me at least a week, but I wrote this one in a two-day frenzy.  I sat down and plugged myself into my laptop for an entire weekend.  When I finally looked up I realized I'd missed my friend's Christmas party, but I bad a brand new manuscript that barely needed to be touched.  Guess it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment