Sunday, June 24, 2012

Skull vs Bean

I now find myself faced with the most difficult choice I've had to make in the last twenty-four hours. For the first time in God knows how long, I have enough cash that I can, with a clear conscience, buy something that isn't entirely necessary for my survival. Here, however, is the rub:

Do I want to blow roughly two hours' wages on a bottle of Dan Aykroyd's Crystal Head Vodka...


...or would it be better spent on a 12 oz bag of whole bean Organic House Roast from David Lynch's signature coffee line?  Damn good coffee!


While the altruist in me would love to see the proceeds from my purchase go towards the David Lynch Film Scholarship Fund (and therefore fund the untold Eraserheads of the world), I get a raging hard-on at the thought of owning a touchstone which would allow me to connect with the message of the Crystal Heads' purpose on Earth.

So I'm stumped. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment