Monday, June 4, 2012

One Night Only: David vs. Goliath



I have a longstanding grudge against the unscrupulous vultures at British Airways.  If you want the long version, click here.  If you want the short version, let's just say that two years ago they put me through one of the worst experiences of my life.  I rate it somewhere between Junior High and a root canal.  It was certainly my worst traveling experience of all time.  At any rate, despite the numerous letters I've sent their customer service dept, I have yet to receive a dime in compensation.


Today I accidentally came across this old article from The Economist about Heathrow's writer-in-residence.  

I'd like to ask a favor of all my readers, if it's not too much trouble:  

Check out the article, and scroll down to the comments section.  You'll notice that the very first comment contains a bit of advice from your humble author, Jonathan Balog.  All I ask is that you hit the RECOMMEND button on that comment.  Hell, hit it a few times if you feel like it.  Beat it senseless.  Make it cry for its mother.

I don't ask for much out of life.  All I want is for everyone I despise to know that I hate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment